Terms and Conditions
- $200.00 a day per fisherman. Full-day 7-8 hours of fishing.
- A deposit of $100 is required to hold a date
- Deposits are non-refundable 10 days before the trip
- Lost deposit can be redeem up to three months from orginal reservations
The Captain has the right to cancel and reschedule trips due to run size or poor weather conditions. If the trip cannot be rescheduled, the customer's deposit will be fully refunded.
Good equipment makes for good fishing! We provide some of the best rods and reels the industry has to offer. We have the gear to catch your next trophy salmon up to oversize Sturgeons.
Nichols Guided Fishing cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of any personal items or held responsible for any emergency closures by the Oregon or Washington Departments of Fish and Wildlife.
Items to bring:
Please keep in mind space is limited
- Oregon fishing licens
- Rain gear
- Warm Clothing (jacket, gloves, hat)
- Food & Drinks
- Sun lotion